• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Miami exposed State and Pitt the last two weeks. I don't think it actually matters that much though.

It's more about the national media assuming Pitt is going to beat Wake if Wake even makes it.

I think we would have jumped Michigan st had they lost. I don’t think we jump Michigan. If we win

That game was insane, congrats to Walker. Awesome.

Magic Johnson and Gerard Butler were busy, so they went with anyone who would fly to East Lansing.

The KWIII Heisman train ends today, but still will win the Doak Walker Award.

I lied, he's gonna win the Heisman. Clawson will be like Kingsbury, Day and Sumlin.

Looked at Michigan’s schedule and results. Will be a damn shame if they stay ranked ahead of us.

Every time I glance at Clemson and FSU, someone is jumping on a loose ball.

this color guy is prob my favorite — i think this is the first time we’ve had this crew this year (camera guy sucks)

Back