• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Weird that CP3 is joining the team now that has kept him from getting rings several times. And I wonder how he and Draymond will get along. I could see those two loud alphas being a problem together.

Spurs took 2 guys from France, got me thinking, they might be a tough out in the 2024 Olympics as the HOME team, with 2 overall #1 dudes:

Gobert (NBA)
Batum (NBA)
Fournier (NBA)
Frank Nkitilina (NBA)
Killian Hayes (?) (NBA)
*Wemby by then could be a handful
*Coulibaly (lottery)
Rupert
Cissoko and

*2024 #1 overall pick Risacher
Salaun (projected 1st round)
Alex Sarr (is this Olivier's Sarr's younger brother) - projected 1st round
Dadiet
Luwawu-Cabarrot (NBA)
Maledon (NBA)

Others: Hoard, Olivier Sarr

Weird that CP3 is joining the team now that has kept him from getting rings several times. And I wonder how he and Draymond will get along. I could see those two loud alphas being a problem together.
On the flip side, everyone on the opposing teams will be covering their nads at any sign of a forthcoming assault. This has to be the all-time greatest nutpunching roster.

Spurs took 2 guys from France, got me thinking, they might be a tough out in the 2024 Olympics as the HOME team, with 2 overall #1 dudes:

Gobert (NBA)
Batum (NBA)
Fournier (NBA)
Frank Nkitilina (NBA)
Killian Hayes (?) (NBA)
*Wemby by then could be a handful
*Coulibaly (lottery)
Rupert
Cissoko and

*2024 #1 overall pick Risacher
Salaun (projected 1st round)
Alex Sarr (is this Olivier's Sarr's younger brother) - projected 1st round
Dadiet
Luwawu-Cabarrot (NBA)
Maledon (NBA)

Others: Hoard, Olivier Sarr
Gobert and Wemby are going to be trouble for US bigs. Post-depth was a weakness for Team USA in 2020. I don't think it will be much better by next year.

Canada is quietly building a hoop monster. Consider this potential roster:

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Jamal Murray
RJ Barrett
Dwight Powell
Lu Dort
Benedict Mathurin
Cory Joseph
Shaedon Sharpe
Nickeil Alexander Walker
Dillon Brooks
Zach Edey
Kelly Olynyk

Terquavion was labeled as a first round lock last year before taking the NIL package. That didn't turn out like I'm sure he expected.

Canada is quietly building a hoop monster. Consider this potential roster:

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Jamal Murray
RJ Barrett
Dwight Powell
Lu Dort
Benedict Mathurin
Cory Joseph
Shaedon Sharpe
Nickeil Alexander Walker
Dillon Brooks
Zach Edey
Kelly Olynyk

You left off Andrew Wiggins. Canada needs some bigs. I’d throw Trey Lyles or Chris Boucher before Zach Edey.

If Wemby blows up, France may be the favorite, especially if some of the other French guys make a leap. They beat Team USA last year and barely lost in the Final.

When did Bobi get picked? I must have missed it
Can't tell if you're making a joke. He dropped out of the draft, signed with NBL (Australia), and is a first-round prospect next year. Forbes did a press conference bashing his agent. There's even a whole theory about Sam Vecenie (who lives in Melbourne) and Bobi's agent working together to hype him up to get him over to NBL.

Can't tell if you're making a joke. He dropped out of the draft, signed with NBL (Australia), and is a first-round prospect next year. Forbes did a press conference bashing his agent. There's even a whole theory about Sam Vecenie (who lives in Melbourne) and Bobi's agent working together to hype him up to get him over to NBL.
Yea no I know, sorry bad joke

Oscar Tshiebwe works out at the gym I go to sometimes. A friend of my son's trains him. That guy is HUGE

Gortman not drafted. Not going to college doesn’t work out for everyone.

Yeah, I get sour grapes anytime someone doesn’t choose Wake.

Strick and some others know better than me. I think it's considered on the rise but not a top league.

Back