• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Pippen has cratered his reputation a good bit locally by going after Jordan in the last year

A lot of bad shit has come out about (or maybe was known at the time?) Karl Malone too though

i remember jayson williams being a fan-friendly guy, and then he murdered a limo driver and has spiraled ever since

tiger woods might be the posterchild

but most golf fans still love tiger

Those are retired players. Dwight is still playing and his rep went down before he went to Taiwan.

Those are retired players. Dwight is still playing and his rep went down before he went to Taiwan.
Kyrie is an example, I think?

He went from next to aggrieved alt-right-adjacent anti-vax freak

Kyrie was always a weirdo going back to Duke. I don't think he was particularly loved.

Harden is also a good contender.

I used to think Russell Wilson was pretty cool because I loved his game but I can’t stand him now

Steph is a lesser version of that, but I still respect Steph — Wilson is king donk

I take it that's not from Embiid's wedding reception.

Just think how much Brown would make if he could dribble:

He'll be making almost double what Tatum is making, which doesn't seem like it will work out well over time. Wasn't this exactly what the new CBA was trying to prevent?

The NBA makes a lot of revenue and about half goes to the players as it should. Get ready for some huge contracts. I’m guessing the first 5 year, $410M or $1M per game max contract player will be Wemby or Scoot or in the next draft.

Back