• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

on a more fun note - took my 5 year old son to warriors v hornets for his first NBA game

he loved it; really fun night and milestone for lil man who claims that he "grew up watching the warriors"
Did you try for autographs? Going to Memphis game tomorrow night. Thinking getting there early for shoot around is the best option?

Did you try for autographs? Going to Memphis game tomorrow night. Thinking getting there early for shoot around is the best option?

we were on track to get there early, but ended up stuck behind an accident and got there right before tip-off

remember the hornets traded jalen duren for dog shit on draft day

duren currently averaging 8 pts and 9 rebounds in 24 min per game

what a stupid trade

2022 may go down as a great deep big man draft.

on a sour note - i was wearing a hornets dell curry jersey....... and actually ran into DELL CURRY on the concourse.... and he declined a picture with my son and me
That's unfortunate but great for you and your kid.

Speaking of retired players, WTF is up with John Stockton?!? I always knew Karl Malone was a bit off, but I thought Stockton had the rep for being a great guy to play with. Now he's batshit cray cray.

mark williams did have an awesome game yesterday at least. hornets need to give away plumlee so that richards and williams get all the 5 minutes

Mit Shah seeing dapping up Lebron at the end of the game as he dropped 50 on the horrific Hawks

Doesn't the list of players over 35 to score their age or more begin and end with Lebron? I don't think Kareem did it. Dude had 47/10/9 on his 38th birthday. Unreal.

Doesn't the list of players over 35 to score their age or more begin and end with Lebron? I don't think Kareem did it. Dude had 47/10/9 on his 38th birthday. Unreal.
May start with Kobe.

Jordan broke 40 three times in his age-40 season and scored 51 and 45 in back-to-back games as a 39-year-old

Yeah, many of the greats maintained their talent, their bodies just couldn’t hold up for the NBA schedule. Jordans teammates on the Wizards said his knees would swell up like balloons after every game. You gotta wonder what Lebrons recovery time is after every game.

Old saying:
I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

remember the hornets traded jalen duren for dog shit on draft day

duren currently averaging 8 pts and 9 rebounds in 24 min per game

what a stupid trade
Eh, Mark Williams looks pretty damn good so far, and better than Duren, in limited action. They were never going to be able to keep, develop, and utilize both guys at the same position. Williams is bigger, much better defensively, and more polished offensively. And yes they will likely be trading Plumlee at the deadline to give Richards and Williams all minutes at the 5.

They made the trade to clear cap room to sign Bridges to a huge deal. Then Bridges fucked everything up, that isn't the organization's fault. In hindsight had they known what Bridges was going to do, they wouldn't have taken Duren anyway. They would have taken Williams and a wing like AJ Griffin.

Huge success going to Grizz game. Except they wouldn’t let kids bring in signs they made and only got Brandon Clarke’s autograph. Ja is just so fucking fun.

Saw that the Hawks and Wizards have reportedly discussed a Collins/Kuzma swap, and that the Suns, Jazz, and Hawks apparently had talks about a 3-way trade involving Collins.

As far as that reported 3-way trade, I would assume it’s possible Collins might actually head to Utah (not Phoenix) with Clarkson then headed to Phoenix, but who knows. Not sure if it still has legs, anyway.

2034d617cb498d320195b2b342f38ed9.png

Yeah, many of the greats maintained their talent, their bodies just couldn’t hold up for the NBA schedule. Jordans teammates on the Wizards said his knees would swell up like balloons after every game. You gotta wonder what Lebrons recovery time is after every game.
That’s what LeBron has the HGH for

Of course, this was the game out of the three I chose to watch. They managed to find Timofey Mosgov in the crowd and interview him. They also interviewed Danilo Gallinari from the Celtics bench.

Last edited:
Back