• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - T-Wolves and Thunder sweep

Like the Olympic squad.

That said, healthy Zion is just destroying guys out there.

If we have a playoff injury, consider adding Zion.

The odds of Kawhi getting injured at some point are fairly high.

This will be Steph’s first Olympics.

i'm no nba salary cap whiz, but draymond still has 3 years at 78 million on his contract

who is going to take that on?

his value to the warriors is greater than it would be anywhere else

if they were doing a full teardown then they'd ship him off to the Wizards or whatever and include some draft picks for expiring contracts

but I don't think they're going to do a full teardown until Steph retires

Could the Warriors buyout Draymond?

I’m sure they could take some second round picks and salary match players.

And Zion ruled out for Friday. The tin man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could sleep draymond being sick of "it" (whatever that is to him) and he retires. Comes to some arrangement with the warriors. He'd then go into broadcasting.

Maybe he gets traded and comes back karate kickin fools and running roughshod through the league.

I dunno

It sure looks like Steph has had it with Draymond though.
Yeah, I don't know NBA contract rules and cap stuff at all. It just looked like Steph and Kerr are done with his antics. But if they do move one, the question then becomes does Steph want to stay for the rebuild? Their roster just isn't competitive enough in the West any longer.

Steph, it's time to come home. Play with your brother and your dad will be right there a few rows up every game. And oh btw, you will be the only player that actually dresses out in a uniform for the games.

Steph, it's time to come home. Play with your brother and your dad will be right there a few rows up every game. And oh btw, you will be the only player that actually dresses out in a uniform for the games.
I don't see GSW trading Steph for LaMelo, but I'll play. Are Steph, Bridges and Miller in the playoff hunt in a mediocre East?

I don't see GSW trading Steph for LaMelo, but I'll play. Are Steph, Bridges and Miller in the playoff hunt in a mediocre East?

I don’t think LaMelo, Bridges, Miller and a good offseason are too far off from the play-in if they don’t tank again. I don’t count on the Bulls and Hawks staying up there. If the Heat blow it up, they could fall out of the top 10 too. Seems like the 2025 class will be ripe for tanking so the Heat may try a quick rebuild. My friend with a friend in the Heat org says they might trade Butler if things go south.

Last edited:
Tyler Herro’s little chin beard thing is horrendous

How are the refs just like "game over, we're not gonna look at this". They were right, but they should look.

Back