• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Game 3 Tripleheader on ESPN at 5:30

It’s got to be frustrating for Lebron. He’s the Chosen One. He picked to play with the guy who looked like he would be the best big man of the 2020s (if healthy). And the legacy at the end of his career will be getting dominated by some random Serbian 2nd round pick.
who’d rather be with his horses than playing basketball

Suns getting sonned again. LBJ and KD about to get swept. Curry already home. Harden/Kawhi/PG/Westbrook not looking great. Giannis hurt.

The young guys are taking over.

We may be witnessing a true changing of the guard. Basketball Reference has 15 current players listed with 75% or better odds of entering the Hall of Fame. The top 8 are either out of the playoffs (CP, Curry), on the verge of getting swept (Lebron, AD, KD) or it does not look good (Dame, Giannis, Westbrook).

What rawarr said. The oldest superstar to make the 2nd round could be Embiid (30) or Jokic (29). No disrespect to 33 year old Jrue or 31 year old Gobert.

Honestly, I forgot he's over 30. I don't think he's on the level of Steph, Lebron, KD, Kawhi, Giannis, Embiid, Jokic, or even Luka and he doesn't have the legacy of Dame, CP, or Westbrook. Kyrie's never been First Team All-NBA. He's only been All-NBA three times.

Playoff Jamal Murray vs. Ant with a heaping side of Jokic vs. Gobert/KAT/Reid will be spectacular. I really hadn't considered it because I didn't have much confidence in the T-Wolves (because T-Wolves).

And Shai vs. Luka could be fantastic as well.

Ant tied KG for the most 30+ point games in T-Wolves history with 7. KG had 47 playoff games with the T-Wolves. Ant has 14. Different eras but still very impressive.

Last edited:
Back