• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how Freeze is a -7 after watching his swing the other day. That list is definitely not exhaustive.

Mack Brown is a 14.5.

Dilfer played something like 240 rounds the 12 months he got fired from his studio job.

Saban is a 10.6 at Shoal Creek.

Perhaps its time to start a 2024 college football thread, but until there is one, here are the kickoff times for Week 0 and Week 1:

Bud Elliot trying to pick a fight with Wake Forest fans on a Tuesday night in May. Tell me we don’t live rent free in that FSU Jabroni’s head.

LOL. FSU just started winning.

Oh cool I didn’t know we were allowed to use the conference distribution money for NIL. That’ll make things a lot easier. Someone should tell our coaches.

Oh cool I didn’t know we were allowed to use the conference distribution money for NIL. That’ll make things a lot easier. Someone should tell our coaches.
Imagine all the players FSU could pay for when they get that Big 10 money

LOL. FSU just started winning.

I don't know who Bud Elliott is and don't really care. But this whole situation has me wondering what if FSU had never joined the ACC. Where would they be right now? I would suspect that they have benefitted as much, if not more, from being in the ACC than the ACC has benefitted from having them in the league. Yet to hear their fans, they have only helped prop up the ACC for all these years while getting no benefit for themselves.

Bud Elliot went to FSU undergrad and Bama law school. He quit the law gig to cover FSU football and college football recruiting. He jocks himself as a college football expert, particularly in recruiting, with a strong FSU slant. He has always been down on WF.

Last edited:
I don't know who Bud Elliott is and don't really care. But this whole situation has me wondering what if FSU had never joined the ACC. Where would they be right now? I would suspect that they have benefitted as much, if not more, from being in the ACC than the ACC has benefitted from having them in the league. Yet to hear their fans, they have only helped prop up the ACC for all these years while getting no benefit for themselves.

This article does an excellent job of summing up why the ACC and FSU were never a good fit for one another. And while I'm far from a khaki pants/oxford shirt type of guy, this excerpt pretty well sums it up perfectly:

“The ACC viewed us like Mr. Drysdale viewed the Clampetts,” Barnes said, referencing the “hillbillies” of The Beverly Hillbillies fame. At Barnes’ first ACC Tournament, “everybody there was resplendent in blue blazers and the khaki pants. They all look like ACC people. “And here comes our people. Oh, my God. They come in looking like a gypsy caravan.”

That’s really dumb because most of the FSU fans I grew up with are exactly that type.

Florida gets 5* transfer from Colorado to "walk on" with lucrative NIL deal

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

100%. They would not have gotten a ND type tv deal. They also would not have gotten an SEC invite because Florida would’ve stopped that from happening. They would have faded away.

Back