• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

agreed, Bears go Caleb and OT. they have done work with FA, now go protect their QB.

i remember thinking when he was at wake that dortch would really shine in the nfl with a strong #2 receiver, someone like marvin harrison's kid

i'm not nfl historian -- is he the best DT ever?
Depends partly whether you consider Reggie White a DT or DE because he played all over the line, though he's mostly considered a DE. Most folks would list Bob Lilly and Mean Joe as the top 2. I think Randy White and John Randle are in the discussion. Lilly was before my time, but I remember Mean Joe. And yeah, I'd say Donald has been at least as good as Greene and is a bit better than White and Randle.

Depends partly whether you consider Reggie White a DT or DE because he played all over the line, though he's mostly considered a DE. Most folks would list Bob Lilly and Mean Joe as the top 2. I think Randy White and John Randle are in the discussion. Lilly was before my time, but I remember Mean Joe. And yeah, I'd say Donald has been at least as good as Greene and is a bit better than White and Randle.
Warren Sapp has to be in that team photo also

Steelers really didn’t want him from what all they gave up. But still seems curious the Eagles would trade for a backup.

Eagles sign LB Devin White from Buccaneers
ETA: 1 year, $7.5 million.

Surprised that the Eagles had to give up even that for Pickett.
The Eagles dropped 22 picks and give up two 7th rounders to get a QB they believe is worth something. Seems somewhat reasonable.

Eagles always seem to have more cap room than the other teams.

Back