• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

It's not the 1st time I've seen him wearing Wake gear. Did 1 of his kids go to Wake?

Happy Combine week... where we weigh and measure mostly black men in their underwear before telling them where they have to go work. We've come far america

FedEx is ending its naming rights deal for the stadium in Landover, MD currently being used by the Washington Commanders.

I think the top 10 of this draft is going to be very interesting. Hoping for max trades.

Anyone know what kinda value chiefs could expect from trading Sneed on a tag?

They plan to trade him?

They plan to trade him?
I saw that they are allowing him to explore a trade. I think the thinking around here is that they will only bring back one of Jones/Sneed. Also, they have been very good at drafting corners, so they have been able to not overpay on guys after rookie deals.

What could the potential impact be if Caleb Williams decided not to join the NFLPA and just got his own deal from the jump?

Illinois tight end Tip Reiman told reporters on Thursday that he is a member of the "Birds aren't real" movement, per Owen Riese. Birds are not simply creatures found in nature, but perhaps devices that serve a darker purpose.

"Have you ever seen a baby pigeon?" Reiman asked. "How do we know that power lines aren't pigeon recharging stations?"

Are the Deacs not testing?
I was looking at the combine results this a.m. and saw nothing in any of the DB results. So apparently not. Maybe they thought they'd run better times at Wake's pro day? Some really good 40 times yesterday, and seems like more 4.4s from safeties than usual.

Sam Hartman ran a 4.80 40. The fastest of any QB this combine. In 2022 he rushed 94 times for 114 yards and 1 TD.

Back