• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

Big OOF at the idea of signing Russell Wilson after years of Bridgewater Darnold, Mayfield, and Darnold.

His last two teams have told him they don't want him anymore.

His stats were solid for the Broncos last year. I heard he's out because he clashed with Payton.

Bears sign Jaylon Johnson to a 4 yr deal worth $76M. 54M of it guaranteed. Ryan used the franchise tag as a true placeholder instead of the typical usage of locking a guy in. Good work and we got our Corner!!!!

In an alternate universe in which the Panthers didn't trade up for a QB and just stuck with Darnold or whoever, getting Russell Wilson for cheap would be ideal unless they were positioned to get a top QB this season.

I just became 29% happier we drafted Young

Mac Jones to the Jags for a 6th
I would have thought Jones would have been traded to a QB needy team where he would have had a chance to compete. That pretty much confirms they're sticking at 3 and taking a QB.

And Jeudy is traded to Cleveland. If Watson plays to his potential, they're pretty loaded.

I would have thought Jones would have been traded to a QB needy team where he would have had a chance to compete. That pretty much confirms they're sticking at 3 and taking a QB.
i mean i think they will do that but this move has absolutely no bearing on that. Mac was done in NE. If they were going to trade down, they still wouldve have traded/cut Mac and signed someone else.

Russ to the Steelers

What QB needy team is trading for Mac Jones when Russ, Cousins, Fields and 4 1st round draft picks are out there?

Doesn’t get much more unlikable than Pickett and Wilson together
Agreed, and as a Ravens fan, I'm fine with Pit taking Wilson. Maybe he's marginally better than Pickett, but this doesn't move the needle. And I don't think they've extended Tomlin yet, so maybe he wants out after this season if they don't reach the playoffs.

As for Jones, I'm guessing there must be some substance to the rumors that, in addition to sucking the last 2 seasons after a good rookie campaign, he has a difficult personality. And from a Jax perspective, he's an upgrade over Beathard.

Tee Higgins has requested to be traded away from Cincy since they aren't talking to him about a contract extension

Tony Pollard to Tennessee. 3 years/$24 mil

Cowboys need a starting RB now.

Back