• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Aaron judge at bat thread ( with the wake game in the background)

Judge is only a few short. He’ll get 14 this game, though, right?

No audio during our touchdown then straight to commercial.

All to see some noob strike out and then fly out next inning

This is going to be like the famous Heidi game. They’ll just turn it to the Yankees game and never turn back.

Just peaked over to Red Sox-Yankees. 2 outs of Top 7th. Judge is due up second in the bottom. They're going to cut away during the end of our game.

Who gives a fuck about someone who is probably juiced coming up short of someone else's juiced record?

This was the most asinine decision I can remember on a sports broadcast in a long time. If I wanted to watch Aaron Judge, I’d fucking watch the Yankees game. Split screen not ideal but fine. But ignoring the game that you’re airing completely? So bad.

Bonds hit 73. Eat shit Aaron Judge

Maybe no one on here would know, but did all ESPN networks do the cut-ins?

Nothing personal to Judge (though I do hate the Yankees) - but was I the only one hoping he got beaned in the head, just so we didn't have to deal with anymore at bats?

They should’ve just said he tune to ESPNNEWS rn if you wanna see him. It’d be nice if the next generation of streaming lets you decline shit like that.

I’D LIKE TO INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO SAY THAT WAKE FOREST IS STILL RANKED IN BOTH POLLS.

THANKS. HOW BOUT THEM DEACS!

FURTHERMORE, I WOULD LIKE TO INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT THE NUMBER ONE RANKED WAKE FOREST MENS SOCCER TEAM GOING TO FORMER NUMBER 1 CLEMSON AND BEATING THEM 6-1.

HEY LET ME INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT THE WAKE FOREST WOMENS SOCCER TEAM BEATING NUMBER TEN RANKED CLEMSON 4-0.

Back