• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

I don't ever want to hear any Republican/conservative talk about morality ever again. That train has sailed. So just STFU about morality forever. You can keep talking about trickle down if you want, you soulless pieces of trash.

I don't ever want to hear any Republican/conservative talk about morality ever again. That train has sailed. So just STFU about morality forever. You can keep talking about trickle down if you want, you soulless pieces of trash.

Good talk.

It was within her official response sent to CNN.

Link? Note - I searched and found nothing, so I do need your help finding her questioning Armenian genocide but it sounds like it would be easy for you to provide, since you've already seen it.

Link? Note - I searched and found nothing, so I do need your help finding her questioning Armenian genocide but it sounds like it would be easy for you to provide, since you've already seen it.

I already posted it.

I already posted it.

none of those links have a quote or even a rephrasing of statements questioning the Armenian genocide.

indeed, from your first link:

She later defended her vote on Twitter, reiterating that she acknowledges the World War I-era Armenian genocide and that her concern was “not with the substance of this resolution.”

This is a funny argument coming from a guy who claims to have voted third party in 2016 as a protest vote against two awful candidates yet also asserts he bares no responsibility for Trump winning.

It takes a lot of gall and stupidity to complain about moral depravity, get proven clearly wrong twice in the same thread, and keep coming back. But if we know anything about Republicans -- I would say the Trump type of Republican, but that is all of them -- it's that they have no shame, will not acknowledge being incorrect, and like to corkscrew their own scrotes over and over again, so I guess this is just par for the course for Whatamount.

It’s amazing how Omar triggers conservatives.

If she says 2+2=4, the catamounts will claim “OMG! Omar Uses Arabic Numbers to Further Terrorist Agenda.”

The Real World dude pulled that dual loyalty crap on a freaking Jewish veteran and career civil servant and they were silent. But Omar calls out shitty state bills pledging allegiance to Israel and they freak out.

Last edited:

If she says 2+2=4, the catamounts will claim “OMG! Omar Uses Arabic Numbers go Further Terrorist Agenda.”

The Real World dude pulled that dual loyalty crap on a freaking Jewish veteran and career civil servant and they were silent. But Omar calls out shitty state bills pledging allegiance to Israel and they freak out.

It just says a lot about who these people (and posters) are, tbh. I hope this is just ragedrunk Brasky-esque posting or something because it sure is stupid.

Oh definitely. Been saying for years they have no values except power and people are just now catching on.

If she says 2+2=4, the catamounts will claim “OMG! Omar Uses Arabic Numbers to Further Terrorist Agenda.”

Hell, the article catamount linked admitted that 11 Republicans voted "no" because they didn't want to upset the current Turkish president who might be about to commit another genocide. But Omar's present vote is definitely worse.

Back