• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

Bump

Got an XBox 360 w/ Kinect for $199 on Friday. So far I'm happy with Arkham Asylum and Skyrim is on deck. I didn't calibrate the Kinect last night so it was tough to do the sports games.

JCrew has a 25% off deal today w/ promo code MONDAY, which is pretty legit. Website is super slow though. Also snagged a few $2.69 throw blankets from KMart.

JCrew has a 25% off deal today w/ promo code MONDAY, which is pretty legit. Website is super slow though. Also snagged a few $2.69 throw blankets from KMart.

50% off everything at the factory website too. (factory.jcrew.com) also additional 25% off new markdowns at anthro + free shipping

Gilt's freefall event is pretty neat too.. 20 minutes of dropping prices on a few items. the longer you wait, the lower the price gets (but you also risk sell-outs the longer you wait)

http://www.gilt.com/freefall/freefall-11-26-11-40

just bought a $250 Missoni scarf for $50 off of this. can't decide if i want to give it to my sister or keep it for myself... or have my mom buy it off me and "give" it to me for Christmas.

50% off everything at the factory website too. (factory.jcrew.com) also additional 25% off new markdowns at anthro + free shipping

this already factored in? i tried to order a shirt and the code only gave me free shipping, not 50% off the listed price (which was marked down already).

eta: or is it just 50% off sitewide and, with the code, free shipping? cause that's disappointing after getting my hopes up, haha.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that this is a holiday deal but I just bought the whole 8 film Harry Potter collection on Amazon for $34. What upppp.

The obscurity of VHS tapes has made them desirable to hipsters so the prices are going back up, unfortunately.

this already factored in? i tried to order a shirt and the code only gave me free shipping, not 50% off the listed price (which was marked down already).

eta: or is it just 50% off sitewide and, with the code, free shipping? cause that's disappointing after getting my hopes up, haha.

ya i think the 50% is already factored in (if you look, all the red numbers are half off the black ones). kind of a letdown if you red it as "additional 50% off" oops.... sorry!

It was all smoke and mirrors. It was a lightning deal this afternoon, there were like Amazon gift cards associated with it at full price.

Amazon, WHY DO YOU LIE?!?

Just FYI - I have bought a lightning deal before and they credit you DURING purchase, so it reduces price immediately. You do not have to wait to use your credit on next purchase, if that's what you're worried about

Back