• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official #bubblewatch thread - So you're saying there's a chance.

I mean, I don't know what other teams are going to do... But yeah, I think I'd put our chances at 100% under that scenario. We'd probably even have a pretty good seed.

8cf6664f5b59571286f91cfccb0dc2fc4c65aafd_m.gif

If we score more points than our opponents each game, we'll win out.

Or, if our opponents score less than us in each game, we should win most of them as well. I haven't quite worked out the math on that one yet.

I'll take the blame for bookmarking Bracketology. I should have know better.

Hey, all we have to do is win out and make it to the ACCT finals and we're golden. Or just win the whole damn thing. :wtftard:

Hey, all we have to do is win out and make it to the ACCT finals and we're golden. Or just win the whole damn thing. :wtftard:

That would actually probably put us at around a 6-7 seed. Win out and we are probably a 4 seed.

We need 9 more wins and only have 10 more guaranteed games. It's not going to happen but it's at least mathematically possible at this point.

My thorough calculations still show that if we win out, we will be both ACC & National Champions.

Catbird seat.

I just hope we can win another game this year. Right now, that seems all we can ask for!

Back