• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Casey the Punisher Appreciation Thread

One of the two boys isnt being completely truthful. Think back to all the schoolyard fights back in school and imagine if someone had a cell phone videoing the whole thing.

I was thinking about how these guys should take the case and watch the interviews:

url

Evidence that Richard (the bully) is lying
-The video only shows the retaliation- unlikely
-The video shows the other kids cheering on Richard and talk about what he should do to Casey sounds like a majority bullying Casey
-What about motives, well yeah Richard is beatdown to all hell with awful teeth, but equal to that is Casey is fat- physical attributes are equal
-Better motive you see all the time, Richard's parents are separated and he doesn't know how to handle it so he is lashing out at school, in this case punching and picking on Casey

Finally I would have some sympathy for Richard if he wasn't still coming off like someone that hasn't learned their lesson and a whiny little bitch. He isn't sorry for what he did, he is sorry that it was on video, people hate him, and Casey destroyed his world. Anything of remorse or sorriness was coached. So in conclusion go eat a dick Richard, nom nom nom with those teeth.

Yeah, the bully says he's not sorry and then his dad off camera chimes in and he changes his tune. He hasn't learned his lesson. Maybe if Casey had curb stomped him he would have. But I doubt it. Kid is just messed up in the head and lacks empathy. Schools turn a blind eye to the bullying. If they stopped doing that the shit would get under control. Start kicking all the bullies out. It only takes a handful to ruin it for the decent kids. Oh well, it's not gonna change. The schools don't give a shit. But yeah, that scrawny kid looks like trouble and no way do I believe the fat kid taunted him. In the video the fat kid says to him "I didn't do anything" while the skinny kid goes into a Muhammad Ali routine with the ridiculous looking footwork. He even mentions how he goes around fucking with people. He's twelve years old and has an eyebrow piercing and a mullet- WTF? I mean, just look at his parents. I'm guessing he was dealt a rough hand to begin with so it's not entirely his fault. Still, if he can't shape up kick him out. Way too many idiots having kids.

If you want to use the science that Lie to Me is based off (which does exist), you can see a microexpression of a smile at 2:29 when he is talking about how Casey was bullying him.

Also, at 3:26, when asked if he might have an anger problem, he just smiles and almost laughs. What kind of kid does that?

And at 5:50 when he is asked if he is sorry, and he blatantly says no, but then corrects the answer to yes after receiving coaching from his father...shows that not only is he not sorry for any of this, but that he most likely has been coached on this interview and knows he is supposed to give the "right" answers.

And one of the worst moments is at 6:35 when he is asked to empathize with Casey, asking if he thought Casey might have been upset, sad, scared, and worried. This kid just smiles and laughs when he is supposed to feel/understand the pain Casey has gone through.

And even in the end, he apologizes for picking on him.

Don't really feel sorry for this kid. From watching the interview, I feel like he almost enjoys this attention. Wouldn't surprise me at all...

I don't even have to watch the interviews to know that the skinny kid is lying if he said he was provoked. Absolute nonsense if you watch the video of the incident.

To be clear, I'm totally #TEAMCASEY. I do think he was the victim and was rightfully defending himself. I just don't think bullying the bully (in the form of death threats against him and his family, facebook hate groups, etc.) is right to do also. It was settled on the school grounds. I guess I take back what I said about both having to apologize, because yeah I agree it almost certainly was unprovoked on Casey's part.

To be clear, I'm totally #TEAMCASEY. I do think he was the victim and was rightfully defending himself. I just don't think bullying the bully (in the form of death threats against him and his family, facebook hate groups, etc.) is right to do also. It was settled on the school grounds. I guess I take back what I said about both having to apologize, because yeah I agree it almost certainly was unprovoked on Casey's part.

I agree with this, and that's how it should be. Too many people get their panties in a wad over something like this. I can imagine all the parents who would freak out "OMG LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY SON".

Life has lessons that need to be learned. Don't want to be on the business end of a piledriver into concrete? Stop picking on the fat kid.

Back