• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official CFB Offseason Thread: Saban and Jimbo Trade "Despicable" Punches ! !!!!!!! !

maybe it's my ACC bias, but you don't really hear about SEC schools having pretty campuses as much as ACC. maybe they collectively have better college towns in the SEC but you don't hear as much about the actual schools.

Missouri does have a pretty nice campus, as I recall, but I don't know if it's 3rd in the SEC.

But Baylor tops in the Big XII seems weird too. I mean, the campus is really nice, but turn around and you see I-35 in all its construction glory and walk 10 feet off campus and you're in the Shitsville part of Waco. The new stadium is pretty sweet, though.

Missouri does have a pretty nice campus, as I recall, but I don't know if it's 3rd in the SEC.

But Baylor tops in the Big XII seems weird too. I mean, the campus is really nice, but turn around and you see I-35 in all its construction glory and walk 10 feet off campus and you're in the Shitsville part of Waco. The new stadium is pretty sweet, though.

Is there a non-shitsville part of Waco?

Is there a non-shitsville part of Waco?

Where Chip and Joanna went on their show, for the most part, but for sure there are wide swathes of Shitsville.

I went there a few weeks ago and my wife booked the room. The hotel was literally across the street from housing projects. She, being a Baylor grad, informed me that those were at least the nicer projects. WTF.

On the bright side, I did have the best chicken fried steak I've ever had at George's.

Here are the college quarterbacks who are invited and scheduled to participate as counselors in the Manning Passing Academy. The camp runs Thursday-Sunday on the campus of Nichols State in Thibodaux, Louisiana.

Holton Ahlers - East Carolina

Luke Altmyer - Ole Miss

Brennan Armstrong - Virginia

Tyson Bagent - Shepherd Univ.

Connor Bazelak - Indiana

Stetson Bennett - Georgia

Myles Brennan - LSU

Sean Clifford - Penn State

Jayden de Laura - Arizona

Jarret Doege - Western Kentucky

DeQuan Finn - Toledo

Kohen Granier - Nicholls State

Sam Hartman - Wake Forest

Layne Hatcher - Texas State

Hunter Helms - Clemson

Gunnar Holmberg - FIU

Hendon Hooker - Tennessee

Nick Howard - Dartmouth

KJ Jefferson - Arkansas

Max Johnson - Texas A&M

Phil Jurkovec - Boston College

Kyle King - Mary Hardin Baylor

Devin Leary - NC State

Will Levis - Kentucky

Aidan O'Connell - Purdue

Spencer Petras - Iowa

John Rhys Plumlee - UCF

Taylor Powell - Eastern Michigan

Michael Pratt - Tulane

Drew Pyne - Notre Dame

Spencer Rattler - South Carolina

Chris Reynolds - Charlotte

Anthony Richardson - Florida

Cameron Rising - Utah

Will Rogers - Miss State

Tyler Shough - Texas Tech

Justin Sliwoski - St. Francis

Kedon Slovis - Pitt

CJ Stroud - Ohio State

Ty Thompson - Oregon

Liam Thompson - Wabash

Clayton Tune - Houston

Tyler Van Dyke - Miami

Mike Wright - Vanderbilt

Bryce Young - Alabama

Looking closer, 12 SEC QBs will participate, 6 ACC QB (but not DJ), 5 B1G.

Louisville just signed the top RB in the 23 class. They brought in a new assistant coach and have been killing it on the recruiting trail, currently #11 ranked class. Something is fishy.

Louisville just signed the top RB in the 23 class. They brought in a new assistant coach and have been killing it on the recruiting trail, currently #11 ranked class. Something is fishy.

With the new NIL "rules", what could be fishy? Top players have more options now for places to play and get paid then ever before. With the money side taken care of, maybe the Louisville staff is just doing a better job of connecting with players than other schools. There have been enough pros to come out of Louisville that it isn't unreasonable to think of it as a viable pipeline to the NFL.

Yeah really. Louisville signed a small speedy guy who will give Wake fits? No way.

With the new NIL "rules", what could be fishy? Top players have more options now for places to play and get paid then ever before. With the money side taken care of, maybe the Louisville staff is just doing a better job of connecting with players than other schools. There have been enough pros to come out of Louisville that it isn't unreasonable to think of it as a viable pipeline to the NFL.

Yeah, "fishy" implies illegal, and that's pretty much out the window with NIL. However, you can be legal but also "sleazy" at the same time, and Satterfield can play the sleazy game with the best and worst of them.

Clemson starting OT declared for NFL supplemental draft.

I wonder if Cutcliffe's resume includes Daniel Jones just in a tiny font.

Arch obviously didn't want to compete with the Griffis brothers.

now that they'll be in the ESS EEE SEE they sure are

wow --- what were the odds on texas before today?

Back