• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

I may try to get over to Wembly for Spurs/Dortmund*

*this is just a dream

Have the announced the fixture date yet? If so I'll try to swing it with you. That would be the tightest of bholes. Gonna rock my Dortmund Pulisic kit I got for $30 last winter.

dortmund as good as atleti is looney tunes

O rly?

2016-17 Champions League....

Goals Scored:

Dortmund - 28
Atletico - 15

Goals conceded:

Dortmund - 16
Atletico - 9

Results vs Real Madrid (only common opponent)

Dortmund - 2 D, 4 GS, 4 GC
Atletico - 1 W, 1 L, 2 GS, 4 GC

Well, Dortmund did just lose Dembele, Aubameyang had a tumultuous past few months and Tuchel left in the summer. There's a lot of questions of what the end result will be this year, and anyone who says they know what it will be is lying. Atleti is just getting old and isn't really the team they were a few years ago.

It's likely one of the two will have a bad time of it, but there's way to pick which one.

Sooooo... they are about equal right now?

Cool. Glad you agree with me.

Atleti's been objectively better each of the last 4 seasons but yeah whatevs

Gun to your head today and you are told to pick one of Atletico Madrid or Dortmund in a 2 legged tie and if your pick loses you die, you pause and think. This isn't a no brainer. (and fuck off with 3/4 years ago, who cares at this point when comparing current sides?)

Atleti doesn't score enough. Dortmund doesn't defend well enough. Would be an awesome R16/QF matchup in this years CL.

Gun to your head today and you are told to pick one of Atletico Madrid or Dortmund in a 2 legged tie and if your pick loses you die, you pause and think. This isn't a no brainer. (and fuck off with 3/4 years ago, who cares at this point when comparing current sides?)

Atleti doesn't score enough. Dortmund doesn't defend well enough. Would be an awesome R16/QF matchup in this years CL.

True. It really would be a fantastic matchup.

Dortmund don't even have better attackers than atletico. Anything can happen but definitely taking atletico

Back