• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

1. don't give up three goals
2. don't get any red cards
3. don't get any injuries

not too much to ask!

there were two headers in six seconds that pretty well summed up vvd vs lovren. vvd headed it hard and far out of the box. ball came back in and lovren headed it straight up in the air

how is that a penalty??? whatever, DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!

liverpool are in the champions league final against real madrid. wooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

shithead ref did not call two clear hand balls on Liverpool, then finally called the third, when it no longer mattered

the officiating in soccer stinks

1. don't give up three goals
2. don't get any red cards
3. don't get any injuries

not too much to ask!

Didn't accomplish #1 but job done nonetheless. Wasn't pretty. Sloppy defensively, wasteful in possession and on the counter but still the better team over two legs. On to Kiev!

If Barcelona had beaten Liverpool in the CL final could Coutinho have walked up after Liverpool but before Barca to collect his runner up medal but then celebrate with Barcelona?

Coutinho is also the only player still eligible to win a treble this year

Coutinho is also the only player still eligible to win a treble this year

You do have to wonder whether Coutinho regrets his decision not to stay with Liverpool for 5 more months. He could have signed with Barca in January and still finished out the year with Liverpool knowing he wasn't CL eligible for Barca. I've got no issue with him leaving for Barca, but considering that they had La Liga wrapped up in January, he hasn't really played a meaningful game for them since he got there.

Looking forward to Real's referees f***ing over the Red Shite in the final. Nobody plays the victim card better.

You do have to wonder whether Coutinho regrets his decision not to stay with Liverpool for 5 more months. He could have signed with Barca in January and still finished out the year with Liverpool knowing he wasn't CL eligible for Barca. I've got no issue with him leaving for Barca, but considering that they had La Liga wrapped up in January, he hasn't really played a meaningful game for them since he got there.

I don't get the sense the player or manager had any interest in a scenario like that.

It seemed a little weird to me too on the Barcelona end. I assumed maybe something with the books and using up the Neymar money. Weirdest thing about it for Coutinho is that it’s typically tough to settle at Barcelona early on (which is the only sporting reason it makes sense to get him in January with nothing for him to play for) and he has a World Cup coming up and it’s never easy to get a starting spot as a Brazil forward

I don’t totally see where he fits in, a lot like dembele

Since they play the 4-1-4-1, he likely going to start on the left flank with Willian on the right.

Back