• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Hell of a strike again from Bale, though Karius should have had that.

Karius with two of the worst errors a goalkeeper makes. And in a champions league final.

Trash floating to the top here. Liverpool didn’t want to pay for a keeper this summer but if they trot Karius out again next season it sends a bad message to everyone. I kind of thought he turned a corner the last few months. Noooooope.

After Salah went out there was only one team that deserved to win. I hope Karius and the supporters accept this and move on. Still just a game.

Savage
b36664d99175f917ae1a94ed31581e0a.jpg

Trash floating to the top here. Liverpool didn’t want to pay for a keeper this summer but if they trot Karius out again next season it sends a bad message to everyone. I kind of thought he turned a corner the last few months. Noooooope.

Ugh...

Hopefully Salah healthy enough for the WC and we get a Spain-Egypt Rd of 16 match. AWKWARD

Back