• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Oakley Cannonier, LEGEND.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...k-origi-goal-ball-boy-ucl-video-a8904461.html

D6Cvh-MX4AEO9VO.png

So Barca we’re punished for being the whiny, complaining cunts that they are?

I can live with that poetic justice.

I would have gone apoplectic on my previous U13 players for falling asleep like that on a corner kick.

We can try to give all the kudos we want to ball boys, TAA, Klopp, random old dude in charge of telling ball boys how to get a ball to a Liverpool player, or whomever...

but the fault lies with the Barcelona players. Only.

Falling asleep like that is simply unforgivable. And Ter Stegen was the worst of the lot. Wretched goal keeping.

A lot of the blame goes to to Barca playing in a 2-3 team league. It Girona or whoever tried that in La Liga you bet your ass the referee would call it back.

The divas in La Liga have been protected for too long. Why do you think Neymar is losing his mind playing in Ligue 1? He believes that he should be treated differently and "protected", as he was at Barca.

There's only one Oakley Cannonier (probably), one Oakley Cannonier..

Damn, Neres out and replaced by Dolberg. Tough luck for Ajax. I think he was nursing something, but had been in the original starting XI.

Great buildup, great finish. Would love to see Ajax win the whole thing. Great stuff.

This is looking a little too easy for Ajax. Spurs look gassed.

was in Amsterdam this past weekend when Ajax won the Dutch Cup

lots of energy about town

If it stays like this it should be a fun final, plus Ajax might get to wear those badass black aways again.

Last edited:
oh fuck off koeman

that was vaguely triggering

Back