• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Adrian; Trent A-A, Gomez, VVD, Robertson; AOC, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.

Lonergan, Fabinho, Milner, Minamino, Lallana, Origi, Matip.

No Naby, he was on the bench at the weekend and in training pics, so may have just been straight dropped. Frustrating. If you don't have him in your squad at this point, I'm not sure the trust is there for him to hold up.

I don't think they do it tonight, but we'll see.

Also, no secret Liverpool's form has dipped after completely dropping the white-bottomed sock option for their home kit. It added swag and you could tell the players went into the matches feeling a little more wavy, even if it looked kind of weird at first appearance. Unforgivable oversight from Klopp.

We all know wind is the enemy of football, but is wind good or bad for coronavirus transmission among 50k?

Gini looks like he wants to be Big Game Gini, at least, as he has touched the ball a handful of times and made it into the box, which is somewhat encouraging.

I think Van Dijk may have been low key carrying a little knock or something for the last bit. Just moving not quite as smoothly, it seems. Maybe I'm hallucinating.

I get that Atletico has to Atletico, but good god. Just get on with it dudes.

Gini scoring goals at Anfield against Spanish clubs? No way!

Need Joao Felix to do something cool. Do something cool Joao!

That last post doesn’t read well but I’m back at Queen Vic (!!) for the first time since the CL final and I’m very drunk.

THERE'S SOMETHING THAT THE KOP WANTS YOU TO KNOWWWW

Back