• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

I've got a two month old and I don't think I can do this to him. His mom and her parents are Tarhole alumni, probably just gonna let him root for them without putting up a fight.

Although living 5 mins from Wake might sway him. We'll see. I feel guilty forcing him into this life.

I still don't understand why Walker didn't play in the 1st half. I thought he was our best back... Still looks like it.

He had a series in the first half. Don't you remember his scintillating runs?

At safety - thought he was much better at LB last year. Should have kept him there.

At rover actually. But yes, Masterson is just not a good safety. He's just too slow - always seems a step away from being able to make a play. Rover is the perfect position for him - no idea why they moved him back to safety. Unless it was due to injuries. I noticed Anderson was playing some safety as well, and I believe he is a walk-on true frosh. Sigh.

Last edited:
That actress really sold that enthusiasm about finally finding a chewable laxative that works for her.

1 impossible game - Clemson
2 really difficult games - ND, UL
8 toss ups

I hate when Clemson puts in their backups. It’s just a 5* that isn’t tired yet.

Exactly. Clemson's practice squad puts up a better fight than we do. I'm around baseball alot. And you're always seeing a team come in that just outclasses the other team. But they struggle because they aren't sued to the slow, shitty pitching, and then their game is off. So it made me wonder if Clemson, when preparing for us, maybe doesn't use their normal practice team or backups to prepare, but maybe just has some kids from the student body come out the week before, or maybe like a good fraternity flag football team. Just something to get their guys used to a slower, less talented opponent so they aren't thrown for a loop when they come to W-S.

Hartman done for tonight. Kerns in for the rest of the game.

Trevor Lawrence looks like a goddamn walking Easter Island Moia.

Back