• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

We have two pretty good quarterbacks that could be really good on a decent offense.

Wonder when Dabo plays the four star back up backups?

Based upon Sam's leg having bent sideways, Kern may likely get a start next week.

I mean isn't it the smart play to try the field goal? If he made it, those three points would have been huge. It so much better to be down 37-6 than 37-3.

Just think, if Sciba was on his game tonight, we’d only be down 28 at this point. Brilliant game strategy Clawson.

Just think, if Sciba was on his game tonight, we’d only be down 28 at this point. Brilliant game strategy Clawson.

And we've got to be proud of our defense for not giving up 50+ (at least not yet)

Based upon Sam's leg having bent sideways, Kern may likely get a start next week.

Sam got hit really hard and badly his last few plays. Including having his helmet deliberately ripped off. Should have been "facemask" call for hand inside helmet.

I'm guessing the going for a fg now is to try to get sciba some confidence going into week 2. He's probably going in with less confidence now

I mean isn't it the smart play to try the field goal? If he made it, those three points would have been huge. It so much better to be down 37-6 than 37-3.

In a game that everyone in the country we're getting blown out, why not come out from the beginning taking shots. What's the worst that could happen? Dabo put's in his back up all americans a half quarter earlier. What could happen? We could be creative, take a chance, take advantage of an opening drive sack, convert a fourth down or two, and maybe put a few points up.

Then Dabo would be putting in his backups a half quarter later. It's like getting fucked in the ass with or without lube. I'll take the lube.

Back