• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Duke's Mayo Bowl vs. Wisconsin Thread

We love to do something terrible following something good.

The Roberson TD catch wasn't close dude. He shifted the ball in the air and had both hands firmly on it; the ball didn't move at all when he hit the ground.

We love to do something terrible following something good.

Typical ACC. Outside of Clemson everyone else in the league cant keep from tripping over their own feet.

So how does this extra year of eligibility affect recruiting class sizes?

Crazy that this game should easily be 28-7.

He was held from underneath; how could you possibly say no one had a hand on him? They obviously couldn't overturn that on replay because they could only look at whether he touched the ground, not whether progress was stopped.

Wake is definitely getting the benefit of the officiating today with this, the missed facemask, and this dubious TD catch (I say this as a fan of both teams).

You can see it on the replay from the reverse angle. 41 isn't even looking in the same direction, no hand on him at all, 91 has his hand in a fist also looking away and doesn't have him in the grasp once he lands. Ref is like a foot away staring right at them.

And I'd argue the two missed PI calls on our side coupled with the phantom holding that gave them a TD are pretty even with a single missed facemask and the run.

would love for ellison to get more action based on what little i’ve seen from him

We’ve basically gifted them 14. So frustrating especially considering how awful their offense appears to be.

The false start sneak seems to be their go-to play.

I really think Clawson needs to replace two coaches
. Defensive coordinator and special teams coach

Back