• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Duke's Mayo Bowl vs. Wisconsin Thread

The good seats were on Ticketmaster. They were sold out within 20 minutes of the bowl announcement. Stubhub had some bad ones still left last night.

From what I can tell, it seems like most of the good seats that were bought on Ticketmaster were put for sale on StubHub. There were still a good amount of seats behind the teams’ sidelines last night and still some today.

Can't wait for this match-up.
So many Wisconsin natives down here; can't wait to kick some Badger butt.

From what I can tell, it seems like most of the good seats that were bought on Ticketmaster were put for sale on StubHub. There were still a good amount of seats behind the teams’ sidelines last night and still some today.

Oh that’s good. We bought on Ticketmaster immediately and checked afterward on Stubhub and it was only endzone. We aren’t reselling ours!

That is one of the reasons people dislike Ticketmaster. Somehow resellers get good seats ahead of would be attendees.

I would feel better if KW3 were playing, without him I do not think we have a dynamic playmaker who can open up the field. Greene is not a difference maker this season. Hartman is who is who is this point, somewhere between Price and Wolford. We moved the ball better when we focused on the run, but I don't think we will be able to just try and pound it up front against the Badgers.

Considering I think we will be down a few bodies and this is gonna have an exhibition game feel to it, I would love to see Clawson open up the playbook and do some interesting stuff. The most exotic stuff we have seen this season is CBS in the wildcat. I mean this defensively as well, how does our 3-3-5 look (probably not great but thats not the point), Can Shamar play some at rush OLB? This is as good an opportunity as any to see what we can accomplish with different looks.

Greene is absolutely a difference maker. If anything he makes a huge difference in how the other defense schemes us.

I think the exotic stuff we should be seeing should be on the defensive side being that more players are expected to be healthy on that side. I’ve never thought we blitz enough under Hemphill. Would like to see more of that on the 30th and into next season.

I think we know by now that Clawson and Ruggiero don’t have “exotic” plays in the playbook.

No reason to hold back now. If we have trick or exotic plays, let em rip.
Instead of just the Wild Deac, how about the Wild and Crazy Deac?

How about Miles Fox on a fullback dive?

I've referred to Clawson as "stubborn" many times. Keep wishing for those fun plays, it's not happening. The guy had Hinton at WR all season last year and didn't let him attempt a pass. I love Clawson, but that was disappointing.

Greene is absolutely a difference maker. If anything he makes a huge difference in how the other defense schemes us.

I think the exotic stuff we should be seeing should be on the defensive side being that more players are expected to be healthy on that side. I’ve never thought we blitz enough under Hemphill. Would like to see more of that on the 30th and into next season.

Greene had the UNC game, the rest of the season he was fine. If he played liked that every game then I would agree with you, but that wasn't the case.

There will be about 5000 fans at the game. We are in a pandemic. There won’t be a tailgate.

Pandemic? More like PLANDEMIC. It's just the flu. Now please pardon me, I'm grabbing my special red hat and going down to the mall to lick the escalator rail! #MAGA #STOLENELECTION #LOWINFO

Greene had the UNC game, the rest of the season he was fine. If he played liked that every game then I would agree with you, but that wasn't the case.

He averaged 20 yards per catch.

With Roberson in the middle, you not thinking opposing teams didn’t have to gameplan for Greene which opened up our offense, you’re crazy.

UL zeroed in on Roberson cause they had no one else to worry about especially on the outside.

He averaged 20 yards per catch.

With Roberson in the middle, you not thinking opposing teams didn’t have to gameplan for Greene which opened up our offense, you’re crazy.

UL zeroed in on Roberson cause they had no one else to worry about especially on the outside.

Yes and against Tech he had one catch for 36 yards. Thats a pretty good yards per catch, doesn't mean he has been a difference maker this season. Teams game planned against KW3 and he still scored 13 TDs in 7 games. We are a running team this season for a reason.

I liked what I saw of Ellison against Louisville and I expect to see more of him against Wisconsin. CBS doesn't seem the type of runner that improves when asked to carry a heavier load.

Just got the email. Tickets revoked. Such bullshit.

Wondering if this was a City of Charlotte deal. Governor did not change anything. Panthers have been seating 5280 people all season. No one has said anything about issues. I went to one 2 weeks ago and it was very safe.

Back