• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Apparently Chris Wallace just said, "I checked in with our decision desk... and they are not wavering. They said our call in Arizona is right."

It's pretty clear that nationally it's critical for Democrats to beef up their organizations in North Carolina and Georgia in the Southeast cuz that's where they can realistically start gaining power quickly

123613412_10101532534470503_8052475155440513386_n.jpg

Biden just captured 81% of the latest vote group counted in Georgia. 617 votes. He is now down 12,835 votes. His total percentage grab on all votes counted today since I started tracking has moved up to 65.8%. That's moved up from 63.5% earlier.

All the makings of a landslide in the delta!

DeacMan I swear to fucking God if you don't start putting "needs X to win" like Juice said, I'm going to fake thread tag you into Bolivia.

You want to do that math, go for it. It shifts with each group of votes. PA right now is supposedly 61-63%. Georgia 63-65%. I'm not doing that work each time a new group comes in. CNN is tracking it periodically.

You want to do that math, go for it. It shifts with each group of votes. PA right now is supposedly 61-63%. Georgia 63-65%. I'm not doing that work each time a new group comes in. CNN is tracking it periodically.

tag: [Redacted] of vote counting stats

Yep saw that. The problem with that argument is that progressive ballot initiatives do better than centrist Democratic political candidates.

Yep saw that. The problem with that argument is that progressive ballot initiatives do better than centrist Democratic political candidates.

Turns out "We're not that different than Republicans!" isn't a great rallying cry for passionate support.

At this point, I'd invite DG3 to my birthday party before Deacman.

CNN allowing Santorum to spout a bunch of bullshit conspiracy theories. Acting like a ton of mail in ballots received after election day (which were supposed to be counted but segregated from mail in ballots received before/on election day per the SCOTUS decision where they refused to take up the case but insinuated they may be willing to hear it at a later date) are being mixed in with other ballots, but only in Democrat counties.

just thankful rj isn't allowed to submarine this thread while we're counting our blessings

Back