• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Ughhhh I'm going to have to figure out how to block out all of my conspiracy theory in-laws this weekend. Will be spending a good bit of time with them, including my wife's aunt and uncle who are in town from WV. I'll need many tees and pees to get through this one. The hypocrisy and density of Trump supporters is unbearable.

Hopefully Biden sweeps the remaining states so they'll be too ashamed to even bitch about the results.

Worst result for this country and everyone involved, aside from a Trump win, is a 270-268 result.

no please don't block them out. take notes & report back.

I'll compile a greatest hits list for you guys. Although I'm certain it'll all have already been covered Hannity and Carlson

I actually only follow this thread and haven’t watched any of the news outlets. Why not? Because I’m not a masochist.

Me too. I rely on you folks to give me the news.

Trump only up by 1,902 in GA. 49.4% to 49.4%.

url

Lol. Deacman is the Eric Trump of Nate Silvers in this election.

I actually only follow this thread and haven’t watched any of the news outlets. Why not? Because I’m not a masochist.

Yeah. This is helpful. It's easier to follow it here than sit through Rick Santorum hot takes or John King saying the same stuff over and over. Hell, CNN could just go outside and talk to some ATLiens about how they're feeling.

Looks like pubs are rallying around contesting this election. Got Cruz and Graham going for it on Hannity. This is going to be a fucking mess.

Looks like pubs are rallying around contesting this election. Got Cruz and Graham going for it on Hannity. This is going to be a fucking mess.

This was inevitable. There will be no transition of power. The next couple months will be brutal. I think the worst is yet to come.

Oh Philadelphia, I love you

Pushing Kavanaugh and Barrett through will look like child's play when the GOP is finished with whatever bull shit they come up with the next couple months to try to push trump through, take away votes, etc

Anyone know if military votes are included in the remaining vote counts? Gotta think those fall heavily for Trump.

Nah they're just licking the boot while he's still in the game. Donald Trump has zero chance to win this thing once PA is called and he's down 40-50K votes. Getting behind some sort of judicial coup would be career suicide. Cruz and Graham will lay low once this thing is officially over.

Back