• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I can understand Biden/Perdue voters. That's a preference for experience and age. But there can't be that many Biden/Perdue voters because Perdue only has about 1000 more votes than Trump.

By the way, click and scroll through:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship

Matt and Trey need to save this country with another south park post election episode.

With the caveat of polling errors, I think Stars and Stripes reported surprisingly strong support for Biden.

I think they were ordered shut down the next week.

Military troops are generally not in favor of "showy" parades and other events that require lots of cleanup and spiffing up. Trump was big on those. There is a huge amount of work that keeps troops on base longer and working harder doing stuff that has no obvious value to them. Just a big PIA. All those Trump events with troops in the background were negative for troops voting for Trump.

Hahaha what in the actual fuck is this Joel Osteen Inspiration Cube?

Unreal. Evangelicals are such marks.

Found this article on Georgia in regards to military and overseas votes. 17,529 have been counted. There are 8,899 possibly uncounted though they have not been received as of yet.
https://www.ajc.com/politics/more-ballots-arriving-in-georgia-from-overseas-and-provisional-voters/2IKU3WM5XZD7FDQE5DAOKYXTMY/

If they hadn't been returned yet I seriously doubt that they'll suddenly show up tomorrow, which is apparently the deadline according to the article. Maybe some, but doubtful that anything close to the full 8,899 will come in.

Georgia's blue, unless a recount uncovers some kind of serious error.

Seeing chatter on Twitter that Clayton County has been submitted but that the GA Secretary if State is done for the night and won’t upload it until the morning

Probably gonna call it a night

Along with the military votes, there are also Americans overseas votes. Those tend to be heavily Democratic. As someone who was one of those voters for many years, it would be nice to see the media acknowledge their existence and at least pretend like their votes matter.

NPR had a story on overseas voters yesterday. Said “turnout” will be waaay higher than usual.

Back