• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

There's going to be a recount and Philly is probably going to flip so there's no rush on Georgia.

There's going to be a recount and Philly is probably going to flip so there's no rush on Georgia.

Yeah there are probably going to be recounts in several states. I was just hoping Biden was going to end up around 15 or 20k higher in GA. That gives less of a margin or any challenge Trump has or comes up with to throw out votes.

tenor.gif

Biden getting national air defense shield above his house

Is Joe confused (again?) over what year it is and mistakenly still believes President Drone Strike is in office?

On a serious note - A tip of the cap to the noble efforts of the Tunnels posters who worked tirelessly over 4 years and devoted so many hours to finally pushing orange hitler out of office.

Looking forward to reading all of the hot takes on why the pub nominee in 2024 will be worse than orange hitler.

Is Joe confused (again?) over what year it is and mistakenly still believes President Drone Strike is in office?

On a serious note - A tip of the cap to the noble efforts of the Tunnels posters who worked tirelessly over 4 years and devoted so many hours to finally pushing orange hitler out of office.

Looking forward to reading all of the hot takes on why the pub nominee in 2024 will be worse than orange hitler.

He will be worse because he won't be batshit insane, therefore giving people cover to vote for him even though he will likely be equally as bad as Trump. See: Hawley, Josh.

Remember that Trump is merely a symptom.

You’ll have to tell us. You haven’t really cast a meaningful vote for president since at least 2012.

Yeah there are probably going to be recounts in several states. I was just hoping Biden was going to end up around 15 or 20k higher in GA. That gives less of a margin or any challenge Trump has or comes up with to throw out votes.

Georgia will be under 10K almost for sure, and I would say likely under 5K and possibly under 2K. It's not 537 like Florida in 2000, but it's going to be damn close.

He will be worse because he won't be batshit insane, therefore giving people cover to vote for him even though he will likely be equally as bad as Trump. See: Hawley, Josh.

Lulz - It's already started.

But what if 'he' is actually a 'she'?

Perhaps you missed this news as I doubt it was discussed by Nicolle Wallace, Rachel Maddow, or Joy Ann Reid on the MSNBC 2020 decision desk:

Perhaps you missed this news as I doubt it was discussed by Nicolle Wallace, Rachel Maddow, or Joy Ann Reid on the MSNBC 2020 decision desk:

Media outlets have been discussing, at length, the GOP gains in the house and the inroads the party has made with a number of demographic groups. Put in a little effort, man.

I would bet all of my RJ bucks in the world that the GOP won't nominate a woman in 2024, even if Trump isn't running.

Last edited:
I would bet all of my RJ bucks in the world that the GOP won't nominate a woman in 2024, even if Trump isn't running.

Odds on Nikki Haley are currently +250 so I will wager $200 against your $500 with the winnings going to the Deacon Club.

Put your money where your mouth is, sport-o.

Back