• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

The voters have spoken and they said "Fuck Trump"
Well, you know, a small majority of them did, anyway. Also that Trump received more votes than any Republican ever, so a good portion of the country still sucks.

Well, you know, a small majority of them did, anyway. Also that Trump received more votes than any Republican ever, so a good portion of the country still sucks.

Unfortunately this point stands. Even if trumpers disappear like roaches they're still here.

Official Election Month Thread: Biden Wins. Here Come the Lawsuits.

Republicans win and Republicans say “We don’t need to listen to left!”

Democrats win and Democrats say “We don’t need to listen to the left! We need to listen to the right.”

Last edited:

My lesson is this: Trump juiced his turnout to the absolute max- he found and convinced everyone he possibly could to vote for him. And it wasn't enough. Not even close. There are a lot of good people in the United States and they (we) don't care for assholes.

My lesson is this: Trump juiced his turnout to the absolute max- he found and convinced everyone he possibly could to vote for him. And it wasn't enough. Not even close. There are a lot of good people in the United States and they (we) don't care for assholes.

I hope so. I hope there are more voters on the left who will turn out at the local level and in 2022 to win the Senate and solidify this agenda.

MY GIRL Abby Phillip just made a good point. Republicans did well with high turnout numbers too. Maybe they will be less resistant to opening up voting and creating a level playing well.

Last edited:
I hope so. I hope there are more voters on the left who will turn out at the local level and in 2022 to win the Senate and solidify this agenda.

MY GIRL Abby Phillip just made a good point. Republicans did well with high turnout numbers too. Maybe they will be less resistant to opening up voting and creating a level playing well.

I think South Carolina is a great example of this. Republicans were fired up because they finally had a race that they thought would matter (Graham vs Harrison). In the end, Graham won easily BECAUSE of the high turnout.

This thread was a great source of info. The math said this moment would come and I've loved the sharing of the raw data + reliable sources. Good on WFU ;-)!

I think South Carolina is a great example of this. Republicans were fired up because they finally had a race that they thought would matter (Graham vs Harrison). In the end, Graham won easily BECAUSE of the high turnout.

Right. And that’s why the popular vote would be much more fair than the EC. What would happen if people in CA, SC, AL, MS, NY, etc knew their votes counted? They’d turnout and we don’t know who would win.

Last edited:
What you think he’d say. Biden’s win was a rejection of the left. Biden needs to reach out to Republicans. Biden needs to do things that Democrats are doing and Republicans have been stopping but low information voters think Democrats haven’t delivered on. It was just a sad state of the media that they were out in the streets talking to regular people or talking to organizers on the left who made this possible.

Yes he did. And the pollsters underestimated that vote again in FL and parts of the midwest. But he made it very close - way closer than most of us would have thought based on the polling. He'll end up losing by 4-5 points when everything is counted. And had it not been for the rona, he may well have won. So there are 2 positives from the rona - it helped defeat Trump, and now I don't have to spend the holidays with my family.

That said, he ain't going nowhere but to Trump TV, wherever that ends up being. Cult 45 is still his party, and either he or his hand picked successor will be the 2024 nominee. And DC Pubs who don't realize this is still his party will be in for another rude awakening. It's going to be a rough next 4 years with considerable infighting for both parties as well as plenty of nastiness between the parties. But at least Biden will return some normalcy, change foreign and trade policies, deal more effectively with the rona and maybe get a few things done.

What you think he’d say. Biden’s win was a rejection of the left. Biden needs to reach out to Republicans. Biden needs to do things that Democrats are doing and Republicans have been stopping but low information voters think Democrats haven’t delivered on. It was just a sad state of the media that they were out in the streets talking to regular people or talking to organizers on the left who made this possible.

Lol the stretch of guests on CNN went Kasich (how’d Ohio do, bud?) chiding the left, a Jeb Bush tweet they read aloud, a Boris Johnson tweet they read aloud, and a Rachel Maddow interview.

Back