• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Fast Kelly L just took back her objections to the US Presidential Election on the Senate floor.
Think that’s happens if she win last night?
Doubt it.

Yeah her political career is dead so let’s pretend to have a conscience for a minute.

Ah man my wife just saw some pictures of her women’s small group leader at this bullshit today on Facebook and now I gotta find a new church again. Thanks Obama.

Ah man my wife just saw some pictures of her women’s small group leader at this bullshit today on Facebook and now I gotta find a new church again. Thanks Obama.

If not associating with MAGA insurrections is the threshold then y’all are gonna have to drive to Winston to go to church

If not associating with MAGA insurrections is the threshold then y’all are gonna have to drive to Winston to go to church

Haha. I told her we’re probably just gonna have to move out of the south if that’s a stipulation.

Josh Hawley, get my state's name out of your mouth.

The way he's talking while staring at the camera is kind of giving away who the performance is for.

Somebody fill me in on what Hawley did. And I agree someone should dump a bottle of Texas Pete on his eyeballs for saying irregardless

Deacs up 8 at Virginia shooting 67% from the field. What a day.

Man fuuuuuuuuuuuck Kevin McCarthy. Preaching about respect for democracy and the process and respect for each other when he's one of the main fuckboys that fanned the flames of fake election fraud. He's not the most responsible for what happened today but he's in the top 10 easily.

Back