• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I would think that vote counting is a state function that doesn't beg for federal intervention without proof of voting rights violations or other irregularities.

270-268 and Trump will never go away. He'll demand a recount in every close loss state. His proud fellas will be standing by too

Trump campaign filed suit to stop vote counting in MI until it is given access to observe the process.

Interesting strategy. Typically you would want to stop counting votes when you're ahead, not behind.

They're just setting up the "well we didn't get to see these ballots that gave Biden the lead counted therefore they are invalid and we win" argument

Sounds like we have to sweat AZ now too.

I couldn't imagine Trump stomping on McCain's grave didn't hurt him in AZ. Trump would have rolled this year if he learned to just not talk massive shit to everyone who he had the slightest difference with. Shitting all over a highly respected guy like McCain is just absolute suicide. When he did that I knew that would be the nail in his presidential coffin.

If the numbers I saw in PA are accurate and timely, it looks like Biden would need a 67/33 split on outstanding PA ballots to win. That is with 19% still outstanding and Biden down 450k votes.

Last edited:
Back