• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Fire Wellman Air Banner Photos/Video/Reactions Page

Ronald Wellman sits in his house right now, with a pilot chained in his basement, looking something like this:

emperor-palpatine.jpg

Wellman's balls itch

First pic! Looks like its making its way up past CLT right now!! Right on time!

2z6sg1t.jpg

So wait what is this picture? Looks real but I assume it's noy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Probably not have enough fuel to make one pass if flying over CLT

By the way, I have a friend that works closely with the AD who said that when they found out about this originally they wanted to try and make the stadium a no fly zone just so they could stop the plane.

Please without a sarcastic reply please say what that picture is. It doesn't look like a photo shop. Is this happening or not.

Please without a sarcastic reply please say what that picture is. It doesn't look like a photo shop. Is this happening or not.

it already happened

nope mac. that is a pic of what the banner would look like

By the way, I have a friend that works closely with the AD who said that when they found out about this originally they wanted to try and make the stadium a no fly zone just so they could stop the plane.

The past 6 years have been "no fly zone" for Wake.

3 minutes, guys. Start the countdown!

NCAA-112712-1005-MBB.jpg

Wellman, Stan and the Dinger react to the latest news about the banner cancellation.

Back