• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Forbes' assistant coaches: McKie, Savage, Childress

There is nothing to be gained by dragging the previous staff through the mud. The record speaks for itself. Manning is finally gone. Look to the future with a new coaching staff.

Yeah, I don't know if that's worth a revisit early in the season, especially this season when we don't even know when early will be, but I think fine to compare after the first season. I'm definitely kind of curious, but more in a gossipy/drama way, rather than finding it particularly newsworthy, but I hope after this first season none of us really care about the comparison anymore and we are looking ahead.

I saw rumors of Rex Walters to Arkansas and Manning to Colorado?

True?

Rex Walters is active on twitter, and there is nothing about him surfacing in Arkansas. He still lists Winston as his locale.

Rex Walters is active on twitter, and there is nothing about him surfacing in Arkansas. He still lists Winston as his locale.

I don’t think coaches talk about their job prospects the way recruits talk about their offers.

I don’t think coaches talk about their job prospects the way recruits talk about their offers.

No doubt. Was simply pointing out that nothing is official. Fully expect Walters to pick up a college coaching gig as soon as he wants one.

Arkansas with musselman would be a great landing spot for walters. I honestly don’t see manning taking an assistant job at any school other than Kansas and it’s more likely that he would just move back to Lawrence and get a cushy job backslapping alums and answering questions about the miracles team , kind of like Steve spurrier now at Florida.

No doubt. Was simply pointing out that nothing is official. Fully expect Walters to pick up a college coaching gig as soon as he wants one.
As long as it's outside the ACC, I don't care.
I do wish him well in his next job. I actually have nothing against Walters. I hold very little of the losing on him; quite the opposite actually... I think his presence was a net positive on the team's effort last year. It wasn't enough obviously, but I digress.

As long as it's outside the ACC, I don't care.
I do wish him well in his next job. I actually have nothing against Walters. I hold very little of the losing on him; quite the opposite actually... I think his presence was a net positive on the team's effort last year. It wasn't enough obviously, but I digress.

Walters lives in the same neighborhood as my son and they became friends. He is a good guy with a fine family. I hope he lands a good job with some longevity.

Out of curiosity: Is the only basis for these rumors a tweet from an account that had Danny being fired on March 18 ... of last year?

I took one on the chin with sources but that Coaching Changes account is a joke.

Out of curiosity: Is the only basis for these rumors a tweet from an account that had Danny being fired on March 18 ... of last year?

I took one on the chin with sources but that Coaching Changes account is a joke.

still amazed at how petty Goodman was to you about it

Manning to Colorado? Holy s. No fans deserve to live through [Redacted] and manning. I would not wish that on anyone else.

i assume it would be as an assistant, tad boyle was danny's teammate at kansas

Maybe we can get the Lithuanian pipeline going once again.

Back