• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official: Fuck you Maryland Thread

fuck maryland. fuck clemson. fuck state and all their illiterate redneck walmart fans.

I don't think we would have ended up in Nashville even if Maryland had won. We are getting blown out by Vanderbilt... the Nashville bowl people can't be very impressed.

I don't think we would have ended up in Nashville even if Maryland had won. We are getting blown out by Vanderbilt... the Nashville bowl people can't be very impressed.

They wouldn't have a choice.

Marylands only redeeming quality is crabs, which aren't even found on land in the state.

Fuck you Maryland. Fuck your academic standards, which accept anyone with a pulse. Fuck your trashcan-asshole, ghetto campus town. Fuck your ugly ass flag, and atrocious uniforms. Fuck your decrepit stadium and trashy fans. Fuck your make-believe basketball rivalry with Duke. Fuck Grevious Vasquez, Juan Dixon, or any other shitty player who snuck into the NBA. Just fuck you. Please leave the ACC, secede from the U.S., and then collectively jump up your own asses.

Fuck you Maryland. Fuck your academic standards, which accept anyone with a pulse. Fuck your trashcan-asshole, ghetto campus town. Fuck your ugly ass flag, and atrocious uniforms. Fuck your decrepit stadium and trashy fans. Fuck your make-believe basketball rivalry with Duke. Fuck Grevious Vasquez, Juan Dixon, or any other shitty player who snuck into the NBA. Just fuck you. Please leave the ACC, secede from the U.S., and then collectively jump up your own asses.

Pos. Rep.

Take everyone involved with your football program and go play in the middle of an intersection.

After this weekend, an official "fuck you wake forest" thread wouldn't be inappropriate.

DeacDiggler said:
Marylands only redeeming quality is crabs, which aren't even found on land in the state.

Wait what?

Fuck you Maryland. Maybe Plank should cash the fuck out and hire Meyer. Oh wait, you'd still only get as many people in your stadium as we do. How much does it suck that no one in your entire state cares about your school. Maryland pride my ass.

*I'm a Maryland resident and MD law student. The support is mind-numbing.

Well it is what it is, but we're headed to Shreveport so let's saddle up and win.

That doesn't mean I'm going LULZ, wtf would go to that shit to play Wyoming?

State doesn't deserve Nashville. They really need to change this jumping people rule and give the teams what they deserve for how they actually did in the conference. The only way State should be able to jump us is if we said they could.

State doesn't deserve Nashville. They really need to change this jumping people rule and give the teams what they deserve for how they actually did in the conference. The only way State should be able to jump us is if we said they could.

Noble thought, but not gonna happen. Begs the question if we should play a little sisters of the poor schedule like State does.

Back