• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

It would be the perfect reaction to begin another round of march madness.

O and the stuttering and fumbling of Bilas and Katz nevermind VCU fans .... priceless master card commercial material

xc1t95z.gif

Nah, I don't think so.

Also, I haven't heard they're actually announcing a new AD tomorrow from anywhere but stratt. The Prez said they might not hire one for a month or two. The interim has already made an earnest run at Shaka.

I am just guessing about the AD.

If you could also get rid of the goofs that think all these gifs are funny that'd be great also. What a bunch of boobs! Why don't you clowns take it to the Scout board where they could care less about what happens here.

This has been quoted a few times and no one has pointed out it should be "couldn't care less"

Alright guys, stop w/ the image spam. We have a hot chicks thread for this purpose and we need to try and keep this thread SFW so people can browse at work (otherwise how will they get through their days).

Back