• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

To imply that they don't already have access to it is silly. We have around two thousand people reading the board at any given time, and even if registrations are approved, there's no way to project VCU/MU fandom from an otherwise neutral username.

I don't see why we can't just use common sense here. If we see a brand new poster post something on the subject, take it with a grain of salt. Anything more is unwarranted paranoia.

I think it's less about "information" coming in, and more about information going out.

I think Incognito shouldn't be banned but we should be able to redact sensitive information. So when Incognito clicks this thread, it should look like someone took to it with a black highlighter. Who knows HTML?

Maybe we should just make him swear to God that he won't tell anyone what he sees here.

Jesus Christ, people. We're not going to ban posters already approved for alleged VCU connections, nor are we going to ban posters for shit they said on another board. This isn't the Global War on Terror, it's a discussion about a college basketball coach.

If they troll here, we'll be on it.

MOAR POSITIV VIBES

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 3h
I've got shit to do lets go please

Her posts are very apropos for this thread/search.

@gc_wallace: So the ACC is holding a 3 p.m. press conference today with John Swofford in Greensboro. Hmm.

Surely unrelated but I wouldn't expect an announcement today.

Jesus Christ, people. We're not going to ban posters already approved for alleged VCU connections, nor are we going to ban posters for shit they said on another board. This isn't the Global War on Terror, it's a discussion about a college basketball coach.

If they troll here, we'll be on it.

MOAR POSITIV VIBES

2wUB8F3.gif

Our future depends on the next ~24 hours.

Can we make it so that if he starts to post anything he reads on this board somewhere else or in an email or something, his computer will automatically download a virus that will wipe out his entire mainframe and also electrocute him in the nuts? MODS?

6 posts rule... OK
I have been around here and the last board for ages. I was in on the design of the Our Wake, Your Funeral, from back in the day. Guys I hope Shaka is our choice, I just wanted to pass along what was given to him from him. Positive thoughts here still.

still have that shirt some place. along with the "TJDK" shirt

Yes! I have that shirt somewhere as well.

Can we make it so that if he starts to post anything he reads on this board somewhere else or in an email or something, his computer will automatically download a virus that will wipe out his entire mainframe and also electrocute him in the nuts? MODS?

I think TW can do that.

CodeMonkey-68762_960x3601.jpg

As the boards IT worker I will look into this...lol

ok guys, simmer down. homegirl has spoken.

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 3m
Will you guys please just lower your voices and stop yelling thank you

Back