• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

whatisthisamateurhour.gif

Dino will be on in 20 mins...I wonder if DG will ask him about the USA Today article...

Read the part about him no longer sticking up for the conference. I think he is losing his mind.

Yea; sounds like he's taking the Roy Williams-esque "turn" toward senility. Of course, his team next year will be so loaded it may not matter.

Read the part about him no longer sticking up for the conference. I think he is losing his mind.

Maybe he should stick up for the conference by winning a game in the tournament. Does he not realize how stupid he sounds when his team finishes at or near the top of the conference, he complains that enough teams didn't get in, then he loses in the first round again? I guess maybe he's started to pick up on it..

Reminds me of when Skip went on ESPN to complain about doing everything the committee says you should do to get a 1 seed and winding up with a #2. Five days later we're losing to West Virginia.

No new posts in over 6 minutes. Y'all are going to make me work, aren't you?

I've noticed this too... things are slowing down. It's either lunchtime or people are trying to make up for the missed work time this morning.

Maybe he should stick up for the conference by winning a game in the tournament. Does he not realize how stupid he sounds when his team finishes at or near the top of the conference, he complains that enough teams didn't get in, then he loses in the first round again? I guess maybe he's started to pick up on it..

Reminds me of when Skip went on ESPN to complain about doing everything the committee says you should do to get a 1 seed and winding up with a #2. Five days later we're losing to West Virginia.

That's the point though. We shouldn't have had to play WVU. Washington stole our #1 seed. BUT NEVERMIND ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT POSITIVISM!!!!!!!!!

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 17h
I so need to get tatted

Dino coming on DG after the break. I've got a meeting. Can someone post if he says anything relevant?

I dig that this has become like a Chat Thread for the sports board.

Well, at least we know where Shaka will be on April 17:

Back