• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

When I see Hoopla post for some reason I imagine him as:
Christopher_Mintz-Plasse-3.jpg

Jeff Hyde ‏@JefferyTHyde Mar 23
Redemption for Ron. "@gpimmy61: @PaulPabst word is that #wsu coach Marshall to meet with Wake Forest AD tomorrow” Yes! #GoDeacs #WakeWill

Missed this one from earlier.

Jeff Hyde ‏@JefferyTHyde Mar 23
Redemption for Ron. "@gpimmy61: @PaulPabst word is that #wsu coach Marshall to meet with Wake Forest AD tomorrow” Yes! #GoDeacs #WakeWill

Missed this one from earlier.

That was 5 days ago.

Maybe you're up to speed with my intel. Not sure. Things are going to get very interesting around these parts.

If you know something, spill it. If not, stop saying shit like that.

Actually, either way, stop saying shit like that.

Maybe now if word of an offer is out, Wellman will be forced to address it directly by reporting that he turned it down or hopefully just by introducing Shaka as our new coach. . . . I hope.

Wellman is never going to announce that we offered the job to someone and got rejected. He will concede, at best, something like "we had discussions with a number of qualified candidates and [coach we end up hiring] was the best fit.

HOOPLA I believe in you but you gotta come with something more concrete.

Back