• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Not trolling... Just heard possibly the weirdest rumor yet.

Conversation @ Cloverdale Kitchen was that we had hired (that was the term used) a coach still in the sweet sixteen and therefore it couldn't be announced yet.

I seriously doubt the validity of said rumor but nevertheless thought I would share.

Discuss.

Sounds like Deman may have been right all of this time.

I just don't see Archie coming here if he ever has any designs on coaching at State. I figure him to coach Dayton a couple more years, move up the ladder, then move to State when it opens again.

So did LK make the point on this thread about the Amaker announcement signaling that Wake had moved forward with its candidate? That's an interesting theory.

So did LK make the point on this thread about the Amaker announcement signaling that Wake had moved forward with its candidate? That's an interesting theory.

He did. That is a very interesting theory

So,,,Billy Donovan come on down!!! Gator fans just watch basketball to kill the time before the Orange vs Blue Spring game!

Conversation @ Cloverdale Kitchen was that we had hired (that was the term used) a coach still in the sweet sixteen and therefore it couldn't be announced yet.

I seriously doubt the validity of said rumor but nevertheless thought I would share.

Discuss.

Their food just sucks.

Complete homerism on my part. I've got no info.

lol, Deman would ride into the Joel as a conquering hero if Billy Donovan was the guy. that would be too funny.

Discuss.

Kevin Ollie???

Back