• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

What if Ron walks out and announces he cannot find a replacement on par with [Redacted] because he thinks [Redacted] is awesome announces we have rehired him?????

I mean its impossible to hire someone worse than [Redacted]

................right?

I think a lot of us thought this about Dino.....be careful what you ask for and all of that.

This isn't fun anymore.

Currahee- The Next BBall Coach thread over the past year.
Day of Days- The knowledge Bzzz was gonna be fired, the delay, and finally the Wellman presser
Carentan- This thread gains momentum, we are excited about Shaka, etc.
Replacements- The noobs, lurkers, OWGs and public school FILTHS show up
Crossroads- Shaka turns down Marquette, everyone is PUMPED at how monte we are
Bastogne- This past several days; no insider leaks, no news, we are stranded on this thread with only each other
The Breaking Point- Today.
The Last Patrol- TBD
Why We Fight- TBD
Points- TBD

obgbob.png

Is WVU Deac around? He's had a lot good intel and predicted yesterday morning that we should prepare ourselves to hear something soon.

I know a lot of y'all are new here so let me explain to you: Moon is a troll who has made things up at every stage from us keeping Bz to today.

I broke the news that we canned bz right?

remember that?

watch what happens townie---there will be a a good reason for those tears

As the resident Wellman whisperer, let me tell you what is going down:

Wellman told Shaka the job is his to turn down until this morning. Shaka called and said he is still debating it, it's really hard and by the way how is the soul food in Winston. Wellman, ever chill, tells Shaka he has no idea how the soul food is because unless it has tomato sauce in it, he don't eat it. And cabbage is for commies, pussies and poor people. He then tells Shaka that he has to move on and begin discussions with other coaches and that once he puts a formal offer together for anyone other than Shaka, he will give Shaka a cursory text to say shit or get off the pot.

Wellman has reached out to Archie and to Jay Wright. He also continued his thrice weekly Skype meetings with Ben Howland, which are really hard to do when traveling due to the intense role playing and costuming required whenever he talks with the Howl man.

As the resident Wellman whisperer, let me tell you what is going down:

Wellman told Shaka the job is his to turn down until this morning. Shaka called and said he is still debating it, it's really hard and by the way how is the soul food in Winston. Wellman, ever chill, tells Shaka he has no idea how the soul food is because unless it has tomato sauce in it, he don't eat it. And cabbage is for commies, pussies and poor people. He then tells Shaka that he has to move on and begin discussions with other coaches and that once he puts a formal offer together for anyone other than Shaka, he will give Shaka a cursory text to say shit or get off the pot.

Wellman has reached out to Archie and to Jay Wright. He also continued his thrice weekly Skype meetings with Ben Howland, which are really hard to do when traveling due to the intense role playing and costuming required whenever he talks with the Howl man.

there is nothing correct in that post

you should be a creative writer!

I'm positive that hiring another no-name coach leading to lackluster results will cause irreparable harm to Wake Forest's future ambitions on the whole as an institution. Most alumni under the age of 40 will continue to be completely checked out. That's a huge blow to capital campaigns.

Back