• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

welp another day and another passing of 5pm est with no actual information

I feel like there are other candidates between Shaka and Tim Fucking Miles...

What makes Tim Miles a lesser candidate than Mack, White or Manning? Didn't he take a Nebraska team predicted to finish last in the Big 10 to an NCAA berth? Big 10 coach of the year? Impressive build at Colorado State?

academic professional spouses coming along with senior level administrative/academic leader hires is not uncommon.

The news of the Prosser hiring did start to come out at night, so it never ends.

today has been the worst day for this thread. tempers flaring, bad posts, etc. i even lost my cool. within an hour the theme went from "he's holding out for more money, meeting with Wellman" to "no go, his wife said no".

if we could get some type of report. hell, disco dan hasn't wrote but one piece on the coaching search. straight lock down

391367444120betterhavoc.jpg

Apply HAVOC in your everyday lives!!
http://theblacksheeponline.com/article/better-living-through-havoc-applying-shaka-smarts-principles-to-finals-week

Assuming we have offered Shaka. Has anyone else thought why we would want someone who needs more than a couple hours to decide if he wants to coach at a top 25 academic institution, in the best basketball league in the country, with a soon to be remodeled 14,000 seat Arena. Or there is VCU. The longer it goes the dumber he gets to me.

I agree 100%. We need a coach who wants to coach at WFU, like Clawson. If it this hard for Shaka to decide to take $3.0 million dollars a year and move to Winston-Salem and be a god to Wake fans, then let him stay in Richmond. This whole thing is getting ridiculous. Fish or cut bait Shaka! If you don't want to come to Wake with a passion then don't, just make up you friggin mind and lets all move on. Howland and others will not wait forever RW, you need to Shaka you need an answer by 9 pm tonight or you are moving on. Certainly, you should have used this time to have your back up plan in order and you should be able to move on quickly.

again, what has the english dept ever done for wake forest? time to pay the piper. can't have calloway carrying all this dead weight forever.

Back