• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

I do not get the Archie Miller love. Apart from this run to the Sweet Sixteen (okay, maybe Elite Eight), his resume is short and unimpressive.

Shaka has five years of results in recruiting, a CBI title, a Final Four, and I don't know how many league titles. Plus about a hundred times more charisma than Miller.

Please get past the semi-hot wife thing and realize that Shaka is a much better choice.

If you saw him in a bar, you'd say "short and unimpressive;" then you'd see who left with him.

Some dudes just got it. He's one.

Archie.jpg

Props to whoever created this.

I guess you can't pos rep yourself.

If you saw him in a bar, you'd say "short and unimpressive;" then you'd see who left with him.

Some dudes just got it. He's one.

its like one of the doofi, but without the hot chick, coaching success, or "it" factor

Luke ‏@LAinRVA 3m
I don't blame Shaka Smart for not wanting to leave VCU and Richmond, this place is amazing. The bitter people talking trash have no idea.

this is fun ^^^^^^

An Archie Miller hiring would yield a slew of double chin jokes by Moonz and Moonz parodies

#SCOOP

Back