• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Mooney? Really??? Does that mean that we have totally shit the bed then? Not sure why that even enters the equation right now.

This is serious business. A dick pic would be an instaban and no more #ShakaWatch2014. Ain't nobody gonna risk that.

Predictions on the number of views of this thread when we get our new coach?

MOONEY IS A SMOKESCREEN SO WE CAN CONTINUE OUR NEGOTIATIONS IN RICHMOND WITH SHAKA

It's not mooney. I am guessing wellman is throwing Chum out there so people just freak out. I think he watches the walking dead and knows that if he digs a big pit and makes a bunch of noise next to it all us brainless zombies will walk towards noise and fall in pit.

It's not mooney. I am guessing wellman is throwing Chum out there so people just freak out. I think he watches the walking dead and knows that if he digs a big pit and makes a bunch of noise next to it all us brainless zombies will walk towards noise and fall in pit.

Hahahahaha

This sports management professor at Georgetown thinks Archie is now the new "it" coach over Shaka:

One thing is for sure. If Shaka turns us down, we're going to e-crucify him.

Back