• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

If hire Mack, Wake will have hired the 3 worst Xavier coaches of the last 35 years.

Pete Gillen says hi.

Yup, pretty much the first job I thought of him in. He would have the bitterness towards UNC and Duke first day. Act like we are little brother. Perfect asshole for OUR job.

FIFY.

I don't know why people said his comments were so out of line or insulting. He was right about not wanting to schedule us - given the state of our program during the unwiped ass era, it's a lose-lose scenario for them. They play us and we are going to want a home and home at the very least as a major conference program. And if they beat us their RPI still probably would have gone down.

As far as the "Brinks truck" comment, he made it pretty clear that applied to just about anywhere. He said he was paid well, he liked WSU and the people at WSU liked him. And that's why someone who hired him would need said Brinks truck. Much ado about nothing, really.

Pete Gillen says hi.

FIFY.

I don't know why people said his comments were so out of line or insulting. He was right about not wanting to schedule us - given the state of our program during the unwiped ass era, it's a lose-lose scenario for them. They play us and we are going to want a home and home at the very least as a major conference program. And if they beat us their RPI still probably would have gone down.

As far as the "Brinks truck" comment, he made it pretty clear that applied to just about anywhere. He said he was paid well, he liked WSU and the people at WSU liked him. And that's why someone who hired him would need said Brinks truck. Much ado about nothing, really.

I don't mind what he said. I think he is an asshole but nothing wrong with that. Wouldn't mind an ass for a coach, as long as he can win.

Cuse might actually be a little down next season, with Fair, Ennis, and Grant leaving.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dying for some news! PLEASE.... :)

Indeed, I hope we get a little tidbit of something positive today or else I'm gonna have to go into hiding over the weekend. I don't think I can spend the majority of the next 48 hours hitting the refresh button and posting stuff to deal with nerves.

Why do I care so much??

Can we use one of the last billboard weeks to campaign against this CLOWN bsf?

Cuse might actually be a little down next season, with Fair, Ennis, and Grant leaving.

Nope. RJ has said that VT can finish no higher than 5th with the additions of Syracuse and Louisville. So Syracuse stays in the top four of the conference.

Indeed, I hope we get a little tidbit of something positive today or else I'm gonna have to go into hiding over the weekend. I don't think I can spend the majority of the next 48 hours hitting the refresh button and posting stuff to deal with nerves.

Why do I care so much??

Cause this is the first time we've been able to feel positive and hope about the program in 4 years.

Back