• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

i don't know if i can take another day of vcu talking down wake basketball

I've got a feeling that some time in the next couple of months we're going to hear that the numbers floating around in this thread have no basis in reality.

I love the guy. But he never won an ACC regular-season title or tournament game, was never ACC POY, never beat a single-digit seed in the ACC tournament. Didn't stay long enough to set any school records, obviously. He was an amazing talent and gave us some great memories, but overall we will always look back and say, damn, how did we have Chris Paul for two years and never really accomplish anything? Thus, I didn't think it should be hung, and that's all I'll say on that (I've had this argument way too many times, dating back to the old board).

That being said, if he helps us get a great coach, that would change things.

No such thing....

- Donald Ross

Given that some coaches say yes and then back out, if I'm Ron Wellman I'm announcing the coach ASAP. If you don't announce it for two extra days you're creating the opportunity to back out without any public backlash.

That son of a bitch is going to come back with Rick Byrd, isn't he?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

what's in Nashville of relevance?

Nissan North America. Maybe Flow needed to use their own plane for business. No one says they have to use that plane for the seach. If they are trying to keep the search as quiet as it seems, they won't use that plane now that they know we are keeping an eye on it. A charter from Richmond to Winston will cost about $2,000/hour. They can get a randon charter, with no known connection for a relatively small price if annonymity is important.

620x350.20110319.baseball8362-460x260.jpg

You don't think Shaka's afraid to pull the trigger because he's afraid he'll be forced to donate organs do you?

Nissan North America. Maybe Flow needed to use their own plane for business. No one says they have to use that plane for the seach. If they are trying to keep the search as quiet as it seems, they won't use that plane now that they know we are keeping an eye on it. A charter from Richmond to Winston will cost about $2,000/hour. They can get a randon charter, with no known connection for a relatively small price if annonymity is important.

It'd be baller as fuck if Ronny flew Shaka back in that Malaysian plane.

Um, any flight plan filed between Richmond and Winston-Salem will light this place on fire.

Back