• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

This article basicly says what we've all figured, Shaka has turned down Marquette's offer, so he's either staying at VCU or "jumping on" Wake's offer.

One interesting thing is that it does say Marquette's offer was rumored to be more that 3 million a year, which I've assumed, but hadn't seen in print.

Nissan North America. Maybe Flow needed to use their own plane for business. No one says they have to use that plane for the seach. If they are trying to keep the search as quiet as it seems, they won't use that plane now that they know we are keeping an eye on it. A charter from Richmond to Winston will cost about $2,000/hour. They can get a randon charter, with no known connection for a relatively small price if annonymity is important.

They can simply call Stratt's bi-plane guy. Oh, what? Nevermind.

No such thing....

- Donald Ross

671_Wake_Forest_ACC_Championship_Banners.jpg

This article basicly says what we've all figured, Shaka has turned down Marquette's offer, so he's either staying at VCU or "jumping on" Wake's offer.

One interesting thing is that it does say Marquette's offer was rumored to be more that 3 million a year, which I've assumed, but hadn't seen in print.

So does the article confirm that happened? Or just writing an article based on these message boards? Does the article say Shaka is still considering Wake?

what does everyone's browser look like?

i have the following tabs:

- OG Boards
- Twitter search "Wake Forest"
- Twitter search "Shaka Smart"
- Flight aware: "KFCI" - Richmond Exec
- Flight aware: "KINT" Smith Reynolds

It's possible Shaka took Marquette's offer, turned around and told Wake it needed to match or beat it and Ron needed a bit of time to finalize those details. *fingers crossed* Be curious how much they actually offered.

The Wellman Way would be a Monday announcement. But that means Shaka would be informing VCU today/this weekend.

There is still HOPE

Back