• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Wg0DnGz.gif

megazord.gif

This is generally the time of day when a hastily organized press conference is announced by Wellman.

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Beware fake twitter accounts/info

On the 247 board deman would be upset with mooney for the record

This is the lede from the article that ginger photo leads back to

Irish women are among some of the best looking in the world, according to the latest ranking by an international dating website.

Females from Ireland jumped into the top ten of the planet's best-looking nationalities status by the dating website BeautifulPeople.com.

Despite the success of Irish females, Irish men were ranked as the globe's third ugliest.

I'm sorry but this is taking too long.

If it is/was Smart as the prime target, he/we would/should have wrapped up a deal by now or mutually parted ways. I know there's due diligence/dotting i's-crossing t's, particularly in light of this Marsiello(sp) episode but really, what's holding this up ?

Are we waiting to talk to Miller ?

As others have noted....it's gone very quiet in the past 48 hours everywhere - at Wake, BC, Marquette, on Howland as well as the local and national media. Our radar and sonar seems on the fritz....

If it is/was Smart as the prime target, he/we would/should have wrapped up a deal by now or mutually parted ways. I know there's due diligence/dotting i's-crossing t's, particularly in light of this Marsiello(sp) episode but really, what's holding this up ?

As others have noted....it's gone very quiet in the past 48 hours everywhere - at Wake, BC, Marquette, on Howland as well as the local and national media. Our radar and sonar seems on the fritz....

markandtommygif.gif

Close of Business today I would say is when we get a decision.

Bout that time the MU denial broke.

c14fd3cb2f8afa4cf901e73e053ef6bae32987803ba14635fb0fbc65c2eae745.jpg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>N.C. State assistant Bobby Lutz has withdrawn from the Appalachian State opening, multiple sources told ESPN.</p>— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/GoodmanESPN/statuses/449622340259704832">March 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OH NOOOOZZ!!

Last edited:
Back