• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

The GSO to Richmond plane has now flown past and around Richmond. PHILADELPHIA BOUND, NO DOUBT

Just ask him more than one question in the interview.

dove-men-care-decision-makers-featuring-jay-wright-large-4.jpg

I don't agree in the slightest but I could see OWGs think Howland and his FFs would be bigger.

Definitely. And OWGs are in the room with Wellman and talking to Dan.

I'm not as down on Howland as some. He's in that small 2nd tier with Archie at this point. But why not hire a guy who wasn't fired from his last job?

The plane is circling back to Richmond. Wellman told his pilot to troll a little bit. He knows we are WATCHING like Townie.

I think it means Wellman is going to truly make the fanbase happy:

REVIVE SKIP PROSSER

The plane is a piper single prop. Would wellman really fly in that to Richmond?

Ballsy for anyone to insinuate SS would be settling. If Wellman had anything to do with that article or even that little tidbit he must be confident. A Mack-like hire would be extremely weak based on what we're being fed.

I'm not so sure about the plane thing. Belongs to a guy who graduated from Missouri and sits on the board of the NCSU College of Management.

Back