• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Dan Bonner just said that at this point in time Wake Forest is not a step up for Shaka and "I just don't think Wake Forest can get him."

It baffles me how people think vcu is as good as or better than the wake job.

Just boarded a flight from LAX to DFW that doesn't have wifi. Pretty much a lock shit goes down in the next 3 hours only because I won't be able to be a part of it in real time.

Dan Bonner just said that at this point in time Wake Forest is not a step up for Shaka and "I just don't think Wake Forest can get him."

Dan Bonner needs a tooth reduction! He can shut is fucking mouth, but he can't cause he has a mouth full of big ass teeth!

They are twins!

ahem...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

2rp9tns.jpg

We really need to set up some sort of text alert system in case something happens during the very brief periods of time I'm not constantly refreshing.

Especially someone like Bonner who has been intimately involved in the ACC for over 30 years.

We really need to set up some sort of text alert system in case something happens during the very brief periods of time I'm not constantly refreshing.

get on the twitter alerts.

if Doofus, bsd, (insert wakeforesttwitterere) all RT something I get an alert on my phone

This plane being involved would be very surprising... It's owned by a company called Carolina Blue Air LLC, which is owned by one William J. Armfield, IV, who does indeed appear to have strong ties to UNC.

Carolina Blue Air is a charter company, but there have also been several Richmond flights in March on this aircraft.

Last edited:

Again I just think that when mainstream media, color commentators, beat reporters, and newspaper columnists think about "jobs" they're primarily (if not sub-consciously) focusing on on-court success in the relatively recent past, and aren't considering soft and/or less-reported factors like institutional support, recruiting base, (directed) alumni giving, NBA branding, etc. Basically, outside of the various obvious exceptions, if Team X sucked last year, then being the head basketball coach at School X must not be that great a job.

so basically we have 40 minutes left to hear something before it's radio silence for the weekend. #wompwomp

Back